You want to quit?
Couple of things to consider before you quit:
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future, you’ll be brought back in at the then-current membership rate (i.e. any grandfathered rates = bye, bye).. Legalese: Membership rates and duration upon return are subject to change.
2. You can also submit a membership hold request for up to 60 days [long hold] one time throughout the year or up to 14 days [short hold] twice throughout the year. You can do that (and save your membership as well as any grandfathered rates) with the HOLD button below.
3. Otherwise, if you’re sure you want to quit, just hit the QUIT button below to fill out the 14 Days' Notice of Cancellation request. This will serve as your 14-day written cancellation notice for month-to-month memberships as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be cancelled 14 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 14-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
4. For cancellation of a physical training membership prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period requires an early termination fee of $95 with 14 days' notice.
5. The Level II Eating program can be cancelled at any time following your initial 3-month commitment. Just select Level II Eating from the drop-down in the QUIT form.